Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1/4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Ingredients for the kebabs:
- 48 large peeled and deveined shrimp (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 32 (1-inch) pieces cubed fresh pineapple (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- Cooking spray
Prepare the grill.
To prepare sauce, combine teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
To prepare kebabs, thread 6 shrimp, 4 pineapple chunks, and 1 onion wedge alternately onto each of 8 (10-inch) skewers. Brush kebabs with teriyaki mixture. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes or until shrimp are done, turning once.