- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- Juice of 3 limes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. peeled an deveined large shrimp
- ¼ head red cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, cilantro, and 1/3 of the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Add shrimp to a baking dish and pour over mixture. Toss until completely coated and let marinate 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, make slaw: In a large bowl, toss cabbage with mayo, remaining lime juice, and Sriracha. Season with salt.
Heat grill to high. Skewer shrimp and grill until charred, 3 minutes per side.
Grill tortillas until charred, 1 minute per side.
Serve shrimp in tortillas with slaw.