- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves minced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned Italian gluten free breadcrumbs (preferably ALESI’s brand)
- 1 beaten egg
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Cook onion and garlic in melted butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place mixture in a large bowl to cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg,1/4 cup of the ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with onion mixture.
- Press meatloaf into an 8×4-inch loaf pan.
- Spread remaining catsup on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
- (Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.) Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Ready to serve!