- 1 pound large shrimp (26-30 count), deveined with tails off
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1½ cups of your favorite Arriabatta sauce
- 1½ – 2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels. Grease a large non-stick baking sheet with olive oil and spread them out in one layer. Season them with salt and pepper. Top each shrimp with a scant tablespoon of sauce then about a tablespoon of mozzarella, going back over them if needed to use up all the cheese. Sprinkle the Parmesan over them and then drizzle lightly with olive oil.
Bake 12 – 16 minutes, you can pull out one of the shrimp to test it and see if it’s done. Heat the broiler and with the oven door open broil for 1 – 3 minutes, keeping a close eye on them, until the tops are browned.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve with cooked pasta, rice or with crusty bread and a salad.