- 2½lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup low sodium tamari sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated fresh gingeroot
- ¼ cup sliced scallions optional for garnish (optional)
Place chicken in a plastic Ziplock bag or a glass pan.
In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, lime, tamari, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and ginger. Pour this marinade over chicken.
Chill and allow the chicken to marinate for 6 – 8 hours, or up to 24 hours.
Lightly oil grill or spray with Pam cooking spray.
Grill marinated chicken (discarding marinade) for 6-8 minutes per side or until done.
Serve sprinkled with chopped green onions, if desired.
Serve with calorie free, carb free, sodium free miracle noodles with your favorite veggies!