- ¾ cup fresh cilantro
- 2½ tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Cilantro sprigs (garnish)
Prepare grill. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender; process until finely chopped (about 15 seconds). Add yogurt and juice; process until smooth.
Grill steak 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Serve steak with pesto. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.