- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large lime
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ripe mangoes
- peeled and chopped
- 3 very ripe roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups steamed short grain cooked brown rice
Marinate the chicken w/ the juice of one lime and the oil and garlic in a zip lock bag in the fridge for at least 2 hrs or overnight.
For the salsa mix all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside for the flavors to blend, mean while grill the chicken breasts on low heat till no longer pink.
Place 1 cup of rice on each plate cover with a chicken breast and then divide the salsa amongst the 4 plates and serve.
Time does not include marinade time or time to steam rice.