- 2 avocados, peeled, halved, and pitted
- 2 papayas, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
Slice the avocados lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Slice the papayas widthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Arrange overlapping slices on a serving platter, alternating slices of avocado and papaya.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except cilantro and stir to combine. Spoon the dressing over the avocado and papaya. Garnish with cilantro.