4 pears, such as bosc, bartlett or anjou
24 fresh cranberries
4 tbps chopped pecans
¼ tsp ground cinnamon, plus more, if needed
¼ tsp ground nutmeg, plus more, if needed.
4 tsp raw honey
Greek yogurt for pairing, if desired
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Halve the pears and then core. I cored the pears with a cookie scoop but you can use a melon baller, too. Slice a small part off of the backside of each pear half to create a flat surface so the pear sits flat when laid on the pan.
- Place the pear halves on a large baking sheet or baking pan, cored side up. Place three cranberries into the cored part of each pear half. Sprinkle each pear half with about ½ tbsp of the pecans and then sprinkle each pear half with the cinnamon and nutmeg. Drizzle each pear half with ½ tsp of honey. I did this by squeezing the honey into a ½ tsp measuring spoon and then drizzling over each pear half.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until the pears are tender.
- Serve with Greek yogurt, if desired.